Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dolls, a kink


[12:12:18] Fawn Starflare: Oh Silver, we hold a number of discussions each week to keep that place warm and cozy. I lead a discussion , well as of this week, twice a week.
[12:12:29] Fawn Starflare: And today as I said it Dommes and Dolls.
[12:12:52] Fawn Starflare: It's hard to say exactly where and hows the doll fetish came to be.
[12:13:36] Fawn Starflare: My perception of this is that it began with inflatable sex dolls available by mail order or at your local XXX book shop.
[12:14:21] Fawn Starflare: Now I have strong connections to the transgenger/transexual community.
[12:15:11] Fawn Starflare: It's my observation that for many males, Dressing up as a doll, hidden under latex and a mask, is a "safe" way in RL to cross dress.
[12:15:29] Fawn Starflare: One may not even be transvestite, let alone, transgendered.
[12:15:38] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina) listens.
[12:16:57] Fawn Starflare: However, As I have moved about SL, once one sorts out the birth females from the others, there are actually a lot of women who enjoy doll play. However for them it typically about being controlled and anonymity.
[12:18:10] Fawn's Sex Doll nodnods
[12:18:25] Fawn Starflare: I also observe that birth females tend toward more realistic female images. Ultralarge breasts, yes, but the rest is well proportioned.
[12:18:39] Fawn Starflare: There is another trend in SL toward gynoids.
[12:18:59] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): mm have one of those
[12:19:19] Mermaid Stormcrow: gynoid?
[12:19:40] Fawn Starflare: This is a newly created word referring to a large class of vaguely female looking androids and robots.
[12:19:40] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): a female Android..
[12:19:54] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): ^
[12:20:01] Mermaid Stormcrow: ah!!
[12:20:26] Carla (cyberspy): We might do that sometime
[12:20:37] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): mn I can demonstrate if you'd all like.
[12:20:50] Fawn Starflare: Along with this idea of robots and controls we have various doll control "chips" for implantation in the brain.
[12:21:11] Fawn Starflare: So you have iControl, TDC (the Doll Chip) and others.
[12:21:17] Jo Ronin is online.
[12:21:27] Fawn Starflare: Now that last is very nice for solo play.
[12:22:02] Fawn Starflare: For those that do not know, the TDC and other products like simulate batter-driven dolls and robots.
[12:22:18] Fawn Starflare: If their power runs out they go dark.
[12:22:53] Fawn Starflare: They collapse to the floor, loose speech, maybe loose sight, etc.
[12:23:10] ღ Chrisa Romanov ღ (chrisa.zifer): eeep
[12:23:15] Fawn Starflare: So for the doll to function she must stay close to a network of recharging stations.
[12:23:17] Fawn's Sex Doll shakes her head
[12:23:39] Fawn's Sex Doll tries to show it, standing upright and then slumping forward, still standing
[12:23:45] Fawn Starflare: There is so much more available here in SL.
[12:24:30] Mermaid Stormcrow: I had no idea!
[12:24:59] Fawn Starflare: Basically if pre-internet there was a cartoon or story written about it, you will find it here in SL. A good example are the banes, which for some is a form of doll play.
[12:25:16] Fawn Starflare: That's based on the Eudaemon story.
[12:26:40] Fawn Starflare: So I would like to do a little show and tell, and then lets have our dolls introduce themselves, stand, show off, and they and their dommes can talk about it, what's in it for them
[12:26:55] Fawn Starflare: So toy, stand and let everyone see you.
[12:27:16] Fawn Starflare: Toy's outfit is one we've crafted.
[12:27:43] borntoserve (adavenomiss) struggles to peer through her mesh at it
[12:28:06] Fawn Starflare: I had been very opposed to dolls for a long time, mostly because all I had seen were weird looking (to me) sexual caricatures.
[12:29:04] Fawn Starflare: With dragon and a few other girls I found they very much like to be objectified. referred to as it. Required to refer to themselves in the third person or as it.
[12:29:18] Fawn Starflare: Anonymity is the key her.
[12:29:30] ღ Chrisa Romanov ღ (chrisa.zifer) whispers: you're beautiful Toy
[12:29:35] Fawn's Sex Doll: oOmMpPhH
[12:29:54] Fawn Starflare: One of the many fantasies tied to this style of doll is the innocent woman who has accidentally gotten trapped inside the doll at the factory.
[12:30:28] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina) smiles admiring the design in agreement. "mn very lovely Toy."
[12:30:39] Fawn Starflare: The doll gets shipped to an unknown user and she's stuck inside, along for the ride and being used as the new owner desires with no way to say she's in there.
[12:30:57] Carla (cyberspy): Love the highlights
[12:31:00] Fawn Starflare: Toy's fantasy is a bit different.
[12:31:29] Fawn Starflare: Katie Pain had us beta test her RF Mesh Hood which has 7 different configurations.
[12:32:01] Fawn Starflare: As I was toy in Katies version of the bane hood, this look on toy now, I cam to really enjoy it.
[12:32:14] Carla (cyberspy): Looks like something I see over at MD
[12:32:22] Fawn Starflare: It made it easier for me to play with her as an object rather than as a person.
[12:32:29] Fawn's Sex Doll *pUrrrpUrrr~~*
[12:33:09] Fawn Starflare: So this outfit is a POC tattoo skin, Rosal Viron-M corset set, and the RF Mesh hood. with MD Rubber cuffs.
[12:33:28] Fawn Starflare: So that's our story, and we're sticking to it.
[12:33:33] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina) giggles
[12:33:39] Fawn Starflare: Toy, you may keel down.
[12:33:45] Fawn Starflare: So who's next!?
[12:34:04] ღ Chrisa Romanov ღ (chrisa.zifer) smiles and shivers for Toy... imagining how she feels
[12:34:19] Fawn's Sex Doll smiles happily under her hood
[12:34:42] Fawn Starflare: What is that imagining doing for you chrisa?
[12:35:00] ღ Chrisa Romanov ღ (chrisa.zifer): um...
[12:35:22] ღ Chrisa Romanov ღ (chrisa.zifer) laughs, blushes, laughs, blushes,
[12:35:41] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina) can't help a bit of a grin then smiles warmer over to Chrisa
[12:35:59] ღ Chrisa Romanov ღ (chrisa.zifer): eeep.... crawls behind a chair
[12:36:18] Fawn Starflare: Ishumi, I know you're all about Doll play. Will you tell us?
[12:36:36] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): mm yes. was just about to offer seeing as everyone else was silent..
[12:36:57] Fawn Starflare peeks behind chrisa's chair, and whispers, "sorry girl."
[12:37:29] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): I'm Ishumi.. those of you old timers might remember me before display names as Zankisha or Kisha way back in 08/07..
[12:37:44] ღ Chrisa Romanov ღ (chrisa.zifer): its ok Miss
[12:38:21] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): Dolls for me have been something I've always been attracted to.. both in being them myself.. and at times helping others find joy in such.. though I've not done that in quite a while..
[12:39:23] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): I can't really say if it's the anonymity or objectification for me as Madam Fawn said.. the flavors and reasons for anyone enjoying something is as varied as there are colors.
[12:40:07] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): For me though it started as a dream I had.. one of those "so vivid it felt more like a memory than a dream" type ones... and I've been rather.. mm enamored every since..
[12:41:08] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): I used to be a very dark drow/demoness here in SL.. but with the Mesh and a maker making "Anime" styled bodies.. it became -extremely- accessible and easy for me to slip into what I'd always rather mm been dreaming of.
[12:42:07] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): this one I'm in now is his latest creation.. as I offered earlier there is a much more apparent cybernetic doll avi I have.. I can demonstrate if you'd all like to see it.
[12:44:45] Fawn Starflare: Ishumi, I'd love to see.
[12:44:48] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): mm I guess what attracts me the most though to Doll play and such is probably the imagination end of it... you can be anything and or nothing.. you could be the dear possession of someone... the soul thing they confess and chat away at without filter or pause.. the constant companion.
[12:45:00] Fawn Starflare: I hope our other dolls will show off.
[12:45:11] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): mm of course Madam Fawn.
[12:46:55] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): this is the base model I did.. using the Riku lite.. but it has very modular options
[12:47:06] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): with mesh came very robust detail..
[12:47:37] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): .. um.. I can remove my arm or leg and there will be a actual "lock joint" for where it would plug in.
[12:48:24] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina) reaches back and removes a plate. "there is also this level of detail.. a power pack/core for what you could assume to be a main frame or such"
[12:48:43] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): let alone all the other "plug in" points you can see on the body
[12:49:16] Fawn Starflare: Oh, you're the clock mechanism I am hearing!!!
[12:49:24] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): this "tail" is actually a grounding cable lol. I've got'a warn people every time cuz they want to pet it
[12:49:46] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): usually with a line of "well if you don't mind electrocution go right a head"
[12:50:06] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): I do have one of those batter packs Madam Fawn spoke of. by Doll works
[12:50:24] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): let me change to the more robust gynoid doll I have
[12:55:04] Fawn Starflare: CS, you wanted to share something?
[12:55:18] Fawn Starflare: Thank you Ishumi.
[12:55:20] CS Pfeffer: Ahem...OK...I have something to share with this tonight talk. I been long time involved into Dollplay here in SL before I joined SL..
[12:55:27] Fawn Starflare: That's a lot to absorb!
[12:55:47] CS Pfeffer: Years ago I was member of one known SL latex doll groups before I left there based on own reasons. I was there 1,5 year as one active members and subgroup head too.
[12:56:09] CS Pfeffer: Before I left them during my inactive era I joined part of another doll group and place, what was known as "Doll Island". I was pretty active there and created some dolls like "Barbie dolls" what were very popular doll transformation there.
[12:56:29] CS Pfeffer: After Doll Island got closed down. That time I was already left that latex doll group. Then I joined one of my friend, Kris Shiras and her brand new The Doll Works sim. I was active there as well. I am still helping Kris and people at Doll Works
[12:57:00] Alana (devastacia.soulstar) smiles, "I remember Doll Island."
[12:58:07] Ellen Cordeaux: I have a question if I may?
[12:58:29] CS Pfeffer: Sure. Why I left that latex doll group?
[12:58:51] Ellen Cordeaux: No actually, this is for everyone who enjoys Doll Play.
[12:59:10] Ellen Cordeaux: I'm curious about the kink itself...what makes it erotically interesting to you?
[12:59:28] CS Pfeffer: I do enjoy it because it gives me creative control how my doll looks like
[12:59:35] Ellen Cordeaux: That's the question lol
[12:59:40] CS Pfeffer: and how I can control my doll
[13:00:04] Fawn Starflare: Counter question, must the fetish necessarily be erotic. Some play is about intimacy or other aspects.
[13:00:16] Ellen Cordeaux: Is that very different from controlling a non-doll?
[13:00:26] Fawn's Sex Doll: HMMPF
[13:00:29] Alana (devastacia.soulstar): One of the things that appeals for me is that it's a very complete form of control. My Mistress can dress me to every detail, limit my speech, all kinds of other applicable restrictions...and no, it's not necessarily erotic always.
[13:00:48] Ellen Cordeaux: Of course no, but this it IS a kink, no? Or am I wrong about that? I honestly need some education on it. lol
[13:00:54] Carla (cyberspy): Sounds like it's just a control issue which can be quite satisfying on many levels.
[13:01:00] Alana (devastacia.soulstar): That kind of depends on the type of doll, really. I wouldn't say my current type is very erotic, although my Mistress finds that level of control erotic, so...
[13:01:11] CS Pfeffer: Yes, it is. When you can mask girl's face with mask and make her more like object than living breathing human
[13:01:40] [AiTech] Submissive Heart Collar Dragony 3.937: You unleash  Dragony Darkfury.
[13:01:40] Ellen Cordeaux: I guess what I am trying to understand is; how is the control different? Because a pet can be controlled without the doll factor.
[13:01:55] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): mm yes the imagination part as I mentioned earlier.. and linking into Madame's counter, I don't believe things at all need to have a erotic link.. I've not had the opportunity to ..mn be at the hands of one who understands doll play so my experience on that end is null.
[13:02:34] Alana (devastacia.soulstar): It's not that much different than some other forms of control, Ellen, it's just a "flavor" of it.
[13:02:40] Alana (devastacia.soulstar): And it comes down to personal preferences.
[13:02:51] CS Pfeffer: And finally what said earlier about banes. One of my friend is expert on this type play and she not see bane play as doll play. It's more like isolation play. I agree with her. Since I see doll play is more like focused on social part than isolation. That's my all what I have say quickly about doll play in my SL life so far.
[13:03:00] Ellen Cordeaux nods
[13:03:04] Ellen Cordeaux: What is a "Bane"?
[13:03:12] Ellen Cordeaux: I must have missed that. "/
[13:03:52] Alana (devastacia.soulstar): There's a popular (crappy) erotic story about a "banishment program" that was a punishment for crime, where essentially a person is "banished" as a latex doll that can't interact with or get close to people.
[13:03:59] Alana (devastacia.soulstar): It's turned into somewhat of a kink in SL.
[13:04:04] CS Pfeffer: It's play where people wear black latex suit with helmet what limit these people...including these banes need avoid normal people or they get added more time for own banishment
[13:04:05] Ellen Cordeaux: Ah. Thank you.
[13:04:22] Fawn Starflare: Ishumi, you said, "at the hands of one who understands doll play."
[13:04:39] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): mn I did Madame Fawn.
[13:04:42] Fawn Starflare: I think it's more like at the hands of one who understands your needs.
[13:04:51] CS Pfeffer: Only engineers/operators can speak and contact these banes. Only still active Banishment program is now days, Kellytech at Zhora
[13:05:01] borntoserve (adavenomiss): http://www.evil-dolly.com/txt/Eudeamon.htm
[13:05:04] Fawn Starflare: I see most BDSM, especially D/s as a sort of collaboration.
[13:05:23] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina) smiles. 'that is much more what I ment.. I'm still rather half asleep.."
[13:05:47] Fawn Starflare: For me BDSM is a necessary part of my life, but I am hear to find a long term intimate relationship such as has happened with Dragony.
[13:06:16] Ellen Cordeaux: (bookmarks link for later)
[13:06:21] Fawn Starflare: Now she needs me to make all the choices. Worst thing I can do to her is give her a choice.
[13:06:34] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina) noddles
[13:06:50] CS Pfeffer: Yes, I agree D/s relationship is very intimate and based my view it goes much deeper than any sexual relationship.
[13:06:58] Carla (cyberspy): Yes, same here in making the decisions
[13:07:07] Fawn Starflare: In theory I can choose anything I want. However there is a practicality, to, maintaining my relationship with a person.
[13:07:31] Fawn Starflare: So sometimes I want what I want, and I get it because I'm "Goddess".
[13:07:52] Fawn Starflare: Other times, most times I am constructing a play that suits us both.
[13:08:16] Fawn Starflare: I think this is representative of most Dommes in our group.
[13:08:29] Ellen Cordeaux nods agreeingly
[13:08:31] Fawn Starflare: The Cellar seems to cultivate such Dommes and subs.
[13:08:45] Carla (cyberspy): Yes
[13:08:52] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina) sigh "forgive me. I need to relog.. the riku has a bug at times that messes up shapes due to how it's made.."
[13:09:15] Fawn Starflare: It's one of the reasons for leading these discussions... I like to see you all here enjoying each other. Subs and Dommes meeting.
[13:09:29] Fawn Starflare: Seeing chrisa and tess meet and get married, etc.
[13:09:58] Fawn Starflare: Use an undeformer,
[13:10:14] borntoserve (adavenomiss): ( For those who are interested, that evil-dolly.com site also has this gem: http://www.evil-dolly.com/txt/dolldiary.htm )
[13:11:20] Carla (cyberspy): I was going to send her an Undeformer request but she left too quick.
[13:11:24] Fawn Starflare: Thank you, born
[13:11:35] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): XD
[13:11:36] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): sorry
[13:11:48] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina) smiles
[13:11:48] Fawn Starflare: Surprising she has been around so long and not run into them.
[13:12:10] Fawn Starflare: Firestorm has a undeformer in the avatar health menu.
[13:12:17] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): oh?
[13:12:22] Fawn Starflare: There are also objects that will undeform you.
[13:12:25] Ellen Cordeaux: Wow I didn't know that either.
[13:12:28] Ellen Cordeaux: Thanks Fawn.
[13:12:32] Carla (cyberspy): Yes, but it doesnt seem to work as well as this one
[13:12:51] Carla (cyberspy): IMHO
[13:12:54] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): which one is that Miss Carla?
[13:12:58] Fawn Starflare: Then I would love to have a copy, carla.
[13:13:15] Carla (cyberspy): Lindatool
[13:13:38] Fawn Starflare: I think I've seen that
[13:13:48] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): Thank you
[13:13:57] Carla (cyberspy): You should. It was recommend by the Lindens
[13:14:04] Fawn Starflare: Yes, I have it in my inventory!!!
[13:14:10] Ishumi Urmira (zankisha.akina): lol
[13:14:32] Ellen Cordeaux: Thank you all for the lovely conversation, I learned some things today. I must be off.
[13:14:35] Alana (devastacia.soulstar): So I guess the discussion is over?
[13:14:42] Ellen Cordeaux: Have a fine evening everyone. ㋡
[13:14:47] Carla (cyberspy): I like it because I can send a request to others to undeform. Not just for me. So I can undeform my whole crew if needed after a boat ride for example.
[13:15:13] Fawn Starflare: Bye Ellen
[13:15:29] Fawn Starflare: You deform your crew?
[13:15:36] borntoserve (adavenomiss): by the way Miss CS, you seemed about to say why you left that group earlier?
[13:18:06] Carla (cyberspy): Bye everyone

No comments: