Saturday, June 27, 2009
The Cellar is a place for females only. No male avs, sexuality or behaviour will be tolerated. We ask that any males who are simply pretending to be female should respect our wish to be female-only and go elsewhere. No penises or other displays of maleness are allowed.It is recognised that there are people (TG/TS/TV) with female brains but RL male bodies. These are allowed by on some conditions: (1) they talk to me, San Mauvaise before spending substantial time at the Cellar (2) they reveal their RL status to others before any sexual intimacy or entering into a longer-term relationship with them (such as collaring) (3) they live as a female at the Cellar in all respects.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Friday, June 5, 2009
|Keeping Your Collar running|
|Written by Darien Caldwell|
|Monday, 11 May 2009 18:42 originally (here)|
The collar polls this website for diagnostic reasons. Now that Dari's Haus is closing, this website will also eventually close. Once this site is gone, the collar would produce an error on every TP, however, there is a simple fix to ensure your collar continues to work without this error.
Please Select Read More to be taken on a step-by-step guide.
3. Then Right Click on the collar and choose Edit.
4. Check the box that says "Edit Linked Parts"
5. Select the Content Tab, then click on the lightly red ball that's usually near the center of the collar. This prim will be named "dari_node".
6. Inside is a script named "!".
7. Delete this script, by right clicking on it and choosing the delete option.
8. The collar will prompt to reload settings. Say 'done' to start the reload, and you're finished.