Sunday, March 22, 2015

Layle - Rhonda Wedding Mar-21-2015

[16:06]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov): shhhhhhh, the ceremony is ready to start, hide all alcohol and stop all betting
[16:07]  Layle Lebed: Thank you Tessa
[16:07]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov): ***** APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE***********
[16:07]  Mermaid Stormcrow claps
[16:07]  Layle Lebed: fidgets nervously
[16:08]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): smiling
[16:09]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov) whispers: beautiful music
[16:10]  Layle Lebed: smiles happily
[16:10]  Layle Lebed: Welcome everyone, on a day like today we could think of no better way to celebrate and share this moment than with our friends who are gathered near us right now.
[16:11]  Layle Lebed: It is a rare find to discover that person, that soul and heart that is your perfect match, Rhonda and i were fortunate to have found each other, and while it started slow with many bridges to cross and walls to bring down, it was a journey that has brought us where we stand today.
[16:11]  Layle Lebed: John Lennon once said that a dream dreamed alone, is just a dream, but a dream that is dreamed together is a reality,
[16:12]  Layle Lebed: it is with that thought in mind that we step forward into our future together and now offer our promise and commitment to one another asking all of you to bear witness to our words and to support us and help us on our journey forward.
[16:12]  Layle Lebed: My dearest Rhonda, they say that the eyes are a window to ones soul, and from the moment i looked into your eyes my heart was a gonner. You have brought me joy beyond words,
[16:13]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov) gets out a tissue
[16:13]  Layle Lebed: The love you show me each and every day is beyond anything i have ever felt before,
Even your upfront and sometimes brutal honesty is something i admire and cherish in you.
Your sensual and playful personality and the way you always seem to want and desire to be near me as much as i want to be near you touches my heart in more ways than words can express.
[16:13]  Layle Lebed: My promise to you from this day forward is the same as it has been since the day we both allowed our true feelings for each other to shine through, i promise to love and honor you, to show you each and every day how much i care for you and how much you mean to me, i give myself to you completely, my Wife, my best friend, my love, my companion, my lover and my co defendant ㋡
[16:14]  Layle Lebed: I love you with all that i am and take you just as you are for now and forever
[16:14]  Layle Lebed: Taking her hand in mine i slide the ring onto her finger and hold it gently for a moment before leaning down to kiss her hand gently before allowing my eyes to settle on hers again
[16:15]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov) sighs, "beautiful"
[16:15]  Rhonda (birhonda): ok finishes off the box of tissues
[16:15]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): smiling
[16:16]  Rhonda (birhonda): to my Sweet Layle
you came into my life unexpected and turned out to be the best thing for me.
brick by brick you took down the wall i had built around me.
i could spend my life in this sweet surrender
you allowed me to love again

[16:16]  Rhonda (birhonda): that wasn't an easy task, and for your honesty and and willingness to put up with me, I happily agree to be your wife.

I miss you when you're not here and think of you all the time, wishing we were always together cause as the song says "I don't want to miss a thing"
[16:17]  Rhonda (birhonda): I will love you as you do me, and will be there for you, treating you as the special person that you are

I promise to always be yours above all else, you have my heart, my soul, my body, and of course my collar too.
[16:17]  Rhonda (birhonda): You've captured my heart, and i give it freely to you as my sweet beautiful wife.

I love you baby and will always be here for you

[16:17]  Layle Lebed wipes my eyes
[16:18]  Rhonda (birhonda): looks into your beautiful eyes , takes your hand and places the ring on your finger.
[16:18]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): ohhh so sweet
[16:18]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov): ***** APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE***********
[16:19]  Rhonda (birhonda): kiss me gorgeous
[16:19]  HuntressJoannie (cdjoannie): congrats to you both
[16:19]  Mermaid Stormcrow grins
[16:19]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): AAAAAAPPPPLAUSEEEEE
[16:19]  Layle Lebed: ((damned collar))
[16:19]  Mermaid Stormcrow: wwwooohooooo!
[16:19]  Carla Putnam (cyberspy): Very beautiful
[16:19]  TessaMcKinnon: BEAUTIFUL
[16:19]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): YAAAAAAA
[16:20]  Ana (anathae.bogart): congrats
[16:20]  Rhonda (birhonda): /llleash
[16:20]  (Unnamed) Rhonda kisses Layle Lebed.
[16:20]  Taisa (rohgta) applause happily !
[16:20]  Anna (annabella.donner) claps and claps
[16:20]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): TRULY lovely
[16:20]  Miana Siabonne: Congrats!!!!
[16:20]  Rhonda (birhonda): ty everyone sniffs and wipes my eyes
[16:20]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov): woohoo sexy couple!
[16:20]  Lexi Xstar: Congrats!!
[16:21]  Susan (susanmatilda): <smiles> and tears grats
[16:21]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): Congrats
[16:21]  Layle Lebed: thank you all for coming and sharing this with us
[16:21]  TessaMcKinnon: Needs more tissues
[16:21]  Taisa (rohgta): congrats to both of you
[16:21]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): lovely ceremony
[16:22]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov): to be followed with DANCING!!!!
[16:22]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): smiling
[16:22]  Rhonda (birhonda): ok drinks are on the house and boy do i need one
[16:22]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov) smiles
[16:23]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov): the dance pavilion is just across the grass
[16:23]  Layle Lebed: Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[16:23]  Layle Lebed: Hooo!! Hooo!! Hooo!!
[16:23]  Layle Lebed: its a shame the rest of Rhonda's dress was lost in the mail
[16:23]  Rhonda (birhonda): its all i could afford
[16:23]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): giggling
[16:24]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov): hahah
[16:24]   ღ Ţєşşa Romanov ღ (tessaromanov): you two found the perfect dresses
[16:24]  Rhonda (birhonda): wouldn't be normal for me to be overdressed
[16:24]  Lilly Pet (lilly34bif1): lovely and may you both last a thousand years
[16:24]  Layle Lebed: thank you everyone, come let's dance

No comments: