|Keeping Your Collar running|
|Written by Darien Caldwell|
|Monday, 11 May 2009 18:42 originally (here)|
The collar polls this website for diagnostic reasons. Now that Dari's Haus is closing, this website will also eventually close. Once this site is gone, the collar would produce an error on every TP, however, there is a simple fix to ensure your collar continues to work without this error.
Please Select Read More to be taken on a step-by-step guide.
3. Then Right Click on the collar and choose Edit.
4. Check the box that says "Edit Linked Parts"
5. Select the Content Tab, then click on the lightly red ball that's usually near the center of the collar. This prim will be named "dari_node".
6. Inside is a script named "!".
7. Delete this script, by right clicking on it and choosing the delete option.
8. The collar will prompt to reload settings. Say 'done' to start the reload, and you're finished.